The question on the lips of many Apple users is, “How to Format iPhone 13 Pro Max?” The answer or solution will be provided in this short tutorial.
The iPhone 13 Pro Max is one of the most desired and powerful smartphones today, and if you are thinking of donating it to a family member, selling it or exchanging it for another model, it is necessary to format the device to factory settings, deleting all your data and your settings.
- The easiest method to fake GPS location of iPhone without jailbreak
- How to save photos to the cloud on mobile or PC
For this tutorial, our source used an iPhone 13 Pro Max with iOS 15.4. Future versions of Apple software(iOS 16) which is present in iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone Pro Max may have minor changes to the formatting process. Other iPhones with the same operating system can follow the same steps described below.
How to Format iPhone 13 Pro Max
- Make sure the smartphone has more than 50% battery or is plugged in;
- It is recommended to back up data to iCloud before restoring the device, saving files, apps, photos and videos to the cloud;
- Access the Settings app from the home screen or notification center;
- Tap General;
- Scroll to the bottom and tap “Transfer or reset iPhone”;
- To reset iPhone to factory settings, tap “Erase Contents and Settings”;
- Enter your Apple ID passcode or password;
- The iPhone will enter restore mode and it may take a few minutes for all data to be erased;
- Once the process is complete, the iPhone 13 Pro Max will be ready to use like new.
That’s it on how you can format your iPhone 13 Pro Max. Do you have questions or any special request? Drop it on the comment section below.