Residents of São Paulo, attention: do you want to learn how to check 5G signal coverage in São Paulo, Brazil? Hang in there! I’ve got you covered.
The long-awaited 5G connection is getting closer to Brazilians and yesterday, August 4, operators like Claro, TIM and Vivo released the signal to their users! Pretty cool, huh? It’s the beginning of a new stage in mobile communication!
- Is your phone on this list? See which Xiaomi phones will receive MIUI 14 Update
- Galaxy A53 5G vs M53 5G Comparison: differences go far beyond the name
Maybe you’re thinking: “But Benedict, how can I know if where I live will have 5G signal?” That’s what I’m here for, folks! You can check 5G signal coverage in your city, not just São Paulo, by reading through the end of this article below.
How to check 5G signal coverage in São Paulo or other cities in Brazil
- Access Claro ‘s coverage map Claro ‘s coverage map;
- Select 5G from the options and enter the zip code you want to consult;
- With the help of the caption in the lower right corner, you can see what the 5G connection is good for in your location.
PLAY AND WIN FREE 5G SMARTPHONE
- Access Vivo’s Coverage;
- In the lower right corner, select 5G;
- Enter the address you want to check and see where the 5G coverage area is available.
- Access TIM ‘s Coverage Map;
- Enter your addresses to open the map;
- Select, in the top menu, the 5G connection;
- Browse the map to see if your neighborhood have the connection.
That’s it guys. So if you are interested in checking 5G signal coverage in São Paulo, go through the above points well. Pretty easy to check, right? But take a look: as 5G connectivity is still in the beginning stage, the signal may not yet be at maximum strength, and there may be some instabilities, okay? So a little patience is important!
Click the social media buttons below to share this tip with your friends who are waiting for the arrival of 5G and I’ll be right back with more news for you!