For the iOS users that want to fake GPS location of iPhone without jailbreak, this short tutorial is for you.
We are in a time when we all want to be safe no matter what. But sometimes the location tracker on our device can get us in trouble. We’re not saying that these problems can be life-threatening, but sometimes they can cost our safety.
Well, in that case, faking GPS location of iPhone without jailbreaking of the smartphone can help. Android users have the advantage of being able to do this without much effort. But this is not true with iPhone users. To change the location, the device had to be jailbroken.
Read also>> Apple updates Human Interface Guidelines for its systems
But would you believe it if we say that now you can change iPhone GPS location without jailbreak? Yes, usage may seem surprising to you, but it is possible. Don’t worry and keep reading until the end. We’re here to share a method that will help you do just that.
What should you know about faking GPS location of iPhone without jailbreaking?
Can I change iPhone GPS location without jailbreak ?
Yup. It is possible to change this information on the iPhone without having to jailbreak it . But for that, some third-party tools are needed. Without them, it is impossible to accomplish this task. And when it comes to choosing a third-party tool, you need to make sure it is safe, easy to use, and compatible with your device.
What should you do before changing your iPhone’s GPS location?
Before changing iPhone GPS location, we recommend that you turn off location services on iPhone. To do this, do the following:
- Go to Settings on your device.
- Tap “Privacy” and select “Location Services”.
- Turn off the “Location Services” option.
Are there any easy ways to cheat/change/fake iPhone/iPad GPS location without jailbreaking?
Yes, there is an easy way for users to jailbreak their device. But here we are sharing details of one of the best tools to change iPhone location without jailbreaking. If you are using an Android device and still want to use it, you can opt for it.
How to change or fake iPhone location without jailbreaking
When you want to change iPhone GPS location without jailbreak , you don’t need to look for any other tool as there is iMyFone AnyTo Location Changer . This tool is the ideal solution for all iPhone and Android users who don’t want to share their location with anyone nearby.
Read also>> Apple will launch 12-inch MacBook Pro with “M2 Pro/Max”, says leaker
There is no need for you to jailbreak the device to use it on iPhone. There are many cool features built into AnyTo, making it one of the best options on the market. This means that when you use this software, you don’t have to worry about your location.
Features that make iMyFone AnyTo Location Changer an amazing tool
AnyTo is perfect for changing iPhone GPS. There is no need for users to get another app for this.
- It is compatible with iOS and Android. Regardless of the device a user has, they can try AnyTo to change the device’s location.
- It supports all social networking apps, games like Pokémon GO Pokémon GO and other augmented reality games that require access to your location.
- It is useful to set up to simulate that you are in a certain location, for dating apps.
Below you can see how easy it is to fake an iPhone GPS location with iMyFone AnyTo:
- Install and launch iMyFone AnyTo on your computer. Tap “Start”.
- Then connect your device to Mac/PC. Now, you can also connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Then the map will load automatically. You will be able to select or enter any place on the map that you want to simulate your location.
- Click “Move”, so that your location is changed to the chosen location. Open Google map on your iPhone, and iPhone GPS will also spoof your location.
iMyFone AnyTo Location Changer is one of the coolest tools for users looking for a tool that helps them change iPhone GPS location without jailbreak .
This application has a simple to understand interface and does not require any technical knowledge to use. If you’re not sure whether it’s worth a try or not, don’t think twice and try the ease of AnyTo: you’ll be able to easily change your location on both iOS and Android.